G.O.P.? O.M.G.!

By DeusExMacintosh

1. Posted January 24, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

It’s not good when I am forced to laugh audibly with my boss sitting 3m away and my billings needing a boost.

Posted January 24, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

superfraggle-caligraphic!

ps in this Olympic year, I’m getting worried youse are peaking too early… ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Posted January 24, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

Not good for the billables… no. Also, magic underpants.

4. paul walter
    Posted January 25, 2012 at 4:55 am | Permalink

A good rib tickle early in the morning, really hope MANY get to view above.
    No Bachmann, but probably better to leave to leave the dead at rest.

Posted January 25, 2012 at 10:41 am | Permalink

That roughly describes my feelings for the last Dem primaries featuring a serially lying and utterly unscrupulous adulterer, a fantasist, a pacifist-socialist who believed in violence only when used againt his own people, an ex-first lady and a variety of other sideshows.

6. Posted January 25, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

Great montage ๐Ÿ™‚

It is going to be a long primary season, especially when folk are so under-excited by the contestants.

Given that the most important variable is going to be how strongly the US economy grows in the lead up to the Tuesday after the first Monday in November, it may not even matter all that much, except to continue to demonstrate that the US has a two-Party system.

Posted January 25, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

[email protected] surely you are reassured by this:

“I’m a Democrat, but I believe what Republican Abraham Lincoln believed: The government should do for people only what they cannot do better by themselves and no more”

SOTU 2012. Relax, and it will all get better ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted January 25, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

No I’m not reassured at all by that, kvd.

I’d be reassured if he said ‘the government can rarely do better for people than they can do themselves and will as a general rule incur significant unintended consequences whenever it tries’.

Posted January 25, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

[email protected] I’d be disappointed if you were reassured by anything said; I think you’re just being polite, as opposed to realistic.

I hope you can accept that as a compliment of sorts.

10. Posted January 25, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

A plague on both their houses, quite frankly… though I do find Ron Paul at least interesting and closer to ‘normal’. With a lot of the others their supporters are almost as well airbrushed as the candidates!

11. Posted January 26, 2012 at 7:37 am | Permalink

On Ron Paul being the closest to normal/most likeable, try Republican candidates as John Hughes characters.

Posted January 27, 2012 at 4:25 am | Permalink

lol kvd I’ve no idea what to accept that as.

13. Adrien
    Posted January 27, 2012 at 9:35 am | Permalink

I’m putting out new spreads this year. They’re called I Can’t Believe It’s Not A Republican and I Can’t Believe It’s Not A Democrat. The same gunk will fill both boxes.

I’ll get Arnie Schwarzanegger to do the ads. He needs a job.